Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PAINT WITH LIGHT AND DAFFADILS

Good evening, I am back with a couple more of my photos which were done as home work for my photography class. These are more paint with light photos. I really love this technique.



These are some vases that I chose from around my home. I thought that the colors worked well together.



This is one of my outdoor photos of a Daffadil (I think this is spelled right). This was takent at the park this past weekend.

Well, that is it for now. I will be back with more photos soon.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Joyce. It is so lovely to hear and see that you are enjoying your photography class. Great pictures, but I just love the close-up of the daffodils.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom your photos are so beautiful. I am glad that u finally took that class. You waited for so long, to do it. I know that you are having fun, so enjoy yourself & I will be to visit so you can take so beautiful pictures of your great-granddaughter. I love u much, keep up the great job!!

    ReplyDelete