Monday, March 21, 2011

A VISIT TO AN OLD CHURCH

Good evening, I am here to post a few more of my photos from the photgraphy class that I recently took. On the evening of our last class we visted several locations here in town. The first was this really old church, it has been repaired and cleaned up. We were able to go inside and take some photos. The only light source was from the window (which is made of a wavy glass) and the small lights on the walls.

This is the outside of the chuch.



This is the original piano and this was taken without a flash, it was a paint with light shot with just the light available from the lamp.

This window in the church has wavy glass, I love the effect of the glass when looking outside. These photos are what I got just by making adjustments on the shutter speed and F stop. I learned so much in just a short amount of time. Well, I hope that you have enjoyed these photos, I will be back with more really soon.


3 comments:

  1. Joyce, I'm beginning to feel that I am gazing inside the book of a very accomplished photographer. These are wonderful captures of beautiful wood and the glass is wonderful to see the waves - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Joyce. These are fantastic, you are just brilliant at this. I love the little old church, it looks such an idyllic setting, and the view through the window is just amazing. Well done you.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joynana,
    I saw your post looking for Maryanne's shading book. Mine are suppose to arrive tomorrow so if you are still in search of one I would be happy to send you one. You can respond back to me at sararwoo@mwt.net. I couldn't find a place to contact you other than here.

    Sara Woodard
    Stamp IT Here!

    ReplyDelete