Sunday, February 27, 2011

PAINTING WITH LIGHT

Hi all, I am here with a very short post. I wanted to share a photo from my photography class. It was done with a really cool technique called "Painting with Light" it is done in a dark room and the only light comes from a flash light. The camera is set on a slow shutter speed and the light is shined on the object being photographed.


How cool is this, this was taken on my dining room table and the rooms were totally dark. I would love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Joyce, this is just amazing. The effect is quite stunning and gives a gorgeous glow. I am very impressed and so proud of you. Keep going and hope to see some more very soon.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is magnificent, it gives such a gorgeous effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, this is a great photograph. It makes me think vintage. You're progressing quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photograph! It reminds me almost of thanksgiving. ;)) How creative.. I love it.. I'm Marilyn visiting from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com - hope you can stop by sometime :)) LOVE your blog/officially following you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented mom, I am so proud of you for doing something that you always wanted to do. I LOVE U, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

    ReplyDelete